Buying a home is a complex process that demands research, time, and a trusted lender. Find out how you can make the process go smoothly and efficiently by clicking through the links below.
- Check out this article from Moving.com to learn more about adjustable-rate mortgages and whether they’re the right loan option for you.
- If you need help finding a qualified and thorough home inspector, read through this article from Realtor.com to find helpful tips.
- Explore this article to learn about how your credit rating affects your mortgage rates. You’ll also find an easy-to-read chart on which rates you can expect to receive based on your credit rating.
- The first step every prospective homeowner should take is to get preapproved for a loan. Find out about the many ways you can benefit from mortgage preapproval by reading through this article.
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission online to learn more about how your credit score is configured.
To pursue mortgage financing for your next home, call First Trust Financial at (888) 418-9346 today.